i'm here, i'm happy, and i'm a returned missionary

blog

remember that one time i went on a mission and then 18 months later i came back? my head is spinning right now. my body is here in utah, but i have no idea where my mind is. don't get me wrong, i'm thrilled to be back with my family and excited to see what the future holds, but right now i'm in this indescribable daze that i'm certain only returned missionaries understand. yesterday i was a full-time sister missionary, today i am not. kylee is back, but this time she's a little bit different. i wouldn't want to be the same kylee anyways – not after spending the past year and a half serving the Lord and loving people like i've never loved before. i have lots of stories and pictures to share, lots of life lessons too. here for you to read, but mostly for me to breathe. this blog is probably going to be my saving grace in the next few months, i can feel my head already slowing down a little. so hi, i'm home! thanks for sticking with me. i'm here, i'm happy, and i'm a returned missionary!