i wholeheartedly accept

i wrote my missionary acceptance letter tonight (i didn't even know missionaries had to do that until i got my call!). writing that letter provided me with a sense of reality, something that has been lacking ever since this process began. it's one thing to get a call, it's a whole other to actually accept it. it was a  humbling  experience, and even now my eyes remain teary and my heart full of joy. i feel so privileged to a part of this great and marvelous work and i wholeheartedly accept this great responsibility to love, teach, and serve the lord’s people. i am absolutely thrilled to be a part of the washington d.c. north mission! i am especially grateful for the opportunity i will have to serve in the d.c. temple visitors’ center. i know that this call was heaven sent, and i recognize the love heavenly father has for me and for the people i will be teaching. my mission has already been the single greatest blessing in my life and i haven't even entered the MTC yet. 60 days people, SIXTY DAYS!