just waiting for the call

"Kylee,  mission papers are at Church HQ's. I would say call will come July 31st.  I will keep you posted."

those are the words i read this morning. things just got super real and i don't quite know how to react. the excitement that surrounds me is powerful and slightly overwhelming. i'm trying to meet everybody up there where the party is happening, but for some reason i'm stuck in this state of shock. i'm still baffled that this is actually happening, that i'm doing the one thing i swore i would never do until i was old and married. although i haven't quite arrived at my own party, i can assure you that the excitement is definitely there. i've been pretty reserved throughout this entire ordeal, which means my excitement has been internalized as well. it was friday night that for the first time i physically felt and vocalized my excitement to serve. we were downtown, about to leave city creek, when two sister missionaries walked by. then there were two more, later there was an entire group. it was seeing and talking to those sisters that triggered something within. that will be me, soon enough, that will be me. that run in with those amazing sisters was no accident and i will forever be grateful that it happened. now that my papers are at church headquarters, i'm getting antsy. i'm ready to know where i'm going, i'm ready to do whatever will been asked of me.