an answer to my prayers

It came in the mail, all the way from Nevada. It was addressed to me, even though she was a stranger. I felt loved and appreciated, I felt grateful and humbled; a 15-year old girl took the time to seal it all up in a super cute envelope. I opened it up and there it said, "called to serve" - what an honor that is. Now that card sits right on my desk, I see it every morning. It's a reminder of who I am, who called me and why. It reminds me that I'm a blogger and a missionary, we use facebook and skype. Heavenly Father knows best, He uses our talents and gives the chance to try. That's why I was sent here, so I could share the gospel online.

I have been wanting to blog again and I've been asking Heavenly Father if I can, and if it can be more like before my mission - I think if I blog that way I can make a bigger difference. It's sort of like that identity crisis when you're a missionary but you're still supposed to be yourself but you don't know how. So I've been praying about blogging and then the coolest thing happened. My prayers were answered by a letter from a stranger! This amazing girl took the time to write me and thank me for my blog as a missionary and I am so grateful that she did. She wasn't sure why she felt impressed to, but I know why, I needed that answer from Heavenly Father. Never ignore an impression, you might just be the answer to someone's prayer.