#reallifefriends

Sister Griffiths is the one I met virtually over FB and Instagram
before my mission. I love her so much. Similarly to me, she's here
because Heavenly Father asked her to be. It's nice to have other
sisters like that, we sort of just get each other. The sisters who
have always wanted to serve a mission don't quite understand the inner
struggles we go through sometimes. Sister griffiths gets me though,
and we have become really good friends. I admire her so much for
sticking it out and still being here. I always used to think
missionaries were crazy for coming home early, I thought they just
didn't try hard enough. Now that I'm here, I get it. I know that my
mission call was inspired and that the others who are here are also
meant to be here. If it wasn't for president and sister Cooke, the
visitors center, the senior couples, the eyrings, the sisters
(especially sister griffiths, Busath, and Truman) I would not still be
here.

photo (1)