ticked (and not the mad kind)

um hi, i got a tick. yeah.... i was getting ready to shower and i saw this scab looking thing on my leg. i don't usually pick scabs so i have no idea why i decided to pick this one, but i did, and then it started moving!!!!! i didn't know what it was, so i put it in a zip-loc baggie and took it to district meeting. there the elders confirmed that it was indeed a baby tick. who knows how long it was in me. but i'm alive! i just realized i have a cold right now, but that would have nothing to do with the tick right? no reason to start freaking out? last night was rough for me. my back & hips were in major pain, but we stayed out all night (even though i wanted to go home so bad). i went home and went straight to bed. i finally got to sleep, and woke up with the pain gone, but i'm congested and talking with a real cool "i'm sick" voice. i missed mom again. even a cold and some back pain causes me to miss mom.

LOVE YOU!

- sister rowley

ps. i know i suck at writing back. but who wants to send me more mail this week? YOU DO! please do. it makes my day. i'll try to be better at writing back. mail, email, whatevs!