a few photos…

I am certain that I am breaking several of Kylee's, err, Sister Rowley’s blogging rules

Here are a few of the photos (unedited… rule) 
from the MTC that I have received (without permission to share… rule)

But I cannot help myself. I am a mother, after all.

her desk for the last two weeks | yep, she is a missionary | missionary shoes | vending machine ice cream♡
Provo temple grounds | first package [greenie] | marking up scriptures | Washington DC Sister’s

sister rowley
Indian Hills PTA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberlee said...

Cutest missionary ever.

And also, mom's don't break rules...they make them. Sounds like Sister Rowley's blog just got a new set of rules. :)

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Alexis said...

She's gorgeous! I love these pictures, please always post them. She looks like she's doing great!

ashley. said...

love. love. love.
she looks so happy!