A simple testimony


The missionary life is a busy life, especially during the month of December. Festival of Lights has started! Pretty lights, free concerts, and all things Christmas! I expect every single person reading this to be singing, "it's the most wonderful time of the year" right now, because it really is exactly as that song says, the most wonderful time of the year. After a 6 hour shift at the Visitors' Center my feet might hurt, my hair may look like a mess, and my whole body might be begging for my bed (told you it was the most wonderful time of the year), but it's all worth it because I get to help people remember the true meaning of Christmas! Put all the presents, trees, and goodies aside... Christmas is all about remembering and serving our Savior, Jesus Christ.

My testimony is often a simple and straightforward one, but I think it's meant to be that way. The love Christ has for each of us is anything but complicated, and the love I have for him is equally simple. I know that Jesus Chris died for me personally, and for each and every one of us. I know that He never leaves us to handle trials alone, that as long as we reach out to him, He will help us. I'm grateful to have the knowledge that I do, and I am especially grateful for the opportunity I have to share it with others. I'm convinced that I'm about to experience the greatest Christmas of my life... I am after all, in the greatest mission in all the world.